From the first 8 guitar notes of “Sweet Child ‘o Mine” to the haunting calls of the howler monkey on your trip to Belize to the light and airey strums of the ukulele band on Kauai, music and sounds have a uniqe ability to take us away to that special place. Capturing these sounds and the music has been possible for a long time, but not until the introduction of the Zoom H2 hand held surround-sound recorder has it been so easy and so inexpensive with such a professional level of quality.
Here are the details:
- 4 track surround-sound recording via 4 microphones
- MP3: 64-320 kbps, Wav: To 24 bit/96 KHz
- SD card storage (4 GB stores 377 minutes at 16 bit 44.1 kHz – CD quality)
- Mini-jack phone/line level output, external mic input, line level input, and USB
- About the size of a hand held razor
Indepth reviews and specs at Zoom, O’Reilly and Cnet.
audio gadgets mp3 music sound